Anniversary
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Two Crazy Kids

Britlee

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Playing catch up with pictures

Britlee's first Halloween! Cutest Bumble Bee I have ever seen!
All dressed in her bathrobe

My little mover! She crawls EVERYWHERE! She is getting to be such a big girl,
I honestly cannot believe it. She keeps me on my toes
Enjoying some food!

Playing with her toys
Taking a snooze! Isn't she the cutest thing ever. And that thumb is adorable too.
I know it might drive us a little crazy because we are afraid she will doit forever
but it's still cute.
The first car seat cover I ever made. This is for my niece Luiza


Projects I have been working on. Well actually that I did awhile ago!
I made these for my sister in law for her adorable little girl!LEGGINGS!
Hair bows





No comments:

Post a Comment