Anniversary
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Two Crazy Kids

Britlee

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Living the Good Life

Britlee is now 3 months old! I can't believe how fast time flies. She is growing like crazy. She is now somewhere around 12 pounds :) She smiles all the time and talks a lot. She has started doing this thing where she gets really tired so she just keeps talking. I'm not sure if she is doing it to keep herself awake or if she is singing herself to sleep but it is so cute. I told Justin she is a lot like me in that she likes "pillow talk." When it's time for bed she just wants to talk and talk, tell us about her day I guess.
Britlee grabs everything around her and puts it straight to her mouth. She refuses to take a pacifier, which is great in that I won't have the battle in a couple years of trying to take it away, but she likes to suck on her hand instead. Which results in sometimes sucking her thumb, which isn't great at all. Very cute though (for now). She loves tummy time and laying on her back so she can just stretch and kick those legs and swing her arms. Our daily walks are her favorite past times I think. She usually gets so excited when I put her in her carseat and stroller. She usually falls asleep half-way through it, so that definitely means she likes it...right!?!

3 months old and definitely enjoying it

No comments:

Post a Comment